RCC Platinum Trust understands that you care about how we collect, use, and share information when you interact with our website, email, and online services (our “Services”), and we value the trust you place in us.
- the types of information we collect through our Services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
What Information We Collect
- Information provided in connection with your creation of an account, including your
- First Name, Last Name, City, State, Email Address, and Phone Number, as well as your interests
- Information provided in connection with a donation you make or merchandise you choose to purchase through our website, including your First Name, Last Name, City, State, Email Address, and Phone Number Email address information when subscribing to our email bulletins
- Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you submit to us either via our social media sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us) or our site
Information We Collect Automatically
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our Services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence
Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services or choosing to log in through a social media account), including your account ID or username and otherthe information included in your posts
How We Use and Share That Information
Why We Collect This Information
To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries and fulfill yourrequests
To send you newsletters, offers, special events, information about features andenhancements on or to our website or other materials
- To provide, maintain, personalize, optimize, and improve our Services, including research and analytics regarding use of the website, or to remember you when you leave and return to the website
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal
Who We Share the Information With
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Personal Data Collected From You About Others: If you elect to use our “Tell-A-Friend” or “eCard” referral services to inform a friend about our website, you will be giving us your friend’s name and email address. RCC Platinum Trust will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit our website. RCC Platinum Trust will only use your friend’s name and email address for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Please do not provide email addresses or any other contact details for children under 16. We will inform any third party you invite that you gave us his or her details in the invitation e-mail.
Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be
different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using our Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
All information provided to RCC Platinum Trust is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our website that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of RCC Platinum Trust. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Your Options and Rights
Cookies: Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of our Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the third- parties who conduct tracking through our Services. Please see below for more information.
Additional Information About Third Party
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as identifying you as being signed in, remembering your preferences, and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our Services are being used, track site performance and make improvements
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our Services through social networking and other sites
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
- Category Partner Further Information Analytics, Personalized Advertising
- Google How Google users information from sites or apps that use our services
- Personalized Advertising, Social Media
- Facebook Data Policy
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Our Services contains links to other sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another site for which RCC Platinum Trust has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Changes to Policy
You can also send an email to email@example.com